Wednesday, March 11, 2015

 

Join Me for "Motivational Monday with Feona"

For most people, Monday is the official beginning of the work week - with four more days to go until the weekend. Many wake up frustrated that they have to go into work in the first place and have thoughts of Friday evening making its way. This calls for motivation. And, I've got any of you who may be feeling down and need a major pick-me-up.

So, join me on Monday, March 16, 2015, from 7-9 pm in Norfolk, VA, for "Motivational Monday with Feona". I will be reading from my book "Powerhouse Pointers: Motivational Messages for Personal and Professional Empowerment" and engaging you in some fun activities to get you pumped for the remainder of the week.

Click on the link to join me https://www.facebook.com/events/764406570317954. Upon confirming attendance, you will be sent the actual address.

For more information, please call (757) 202-3264.




Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]