Tuesday, January 7, 2014

 

My Radio Interview with The Hot Morning Show Rocked!

Feona with Adrain, Kim, me and B Long
My interview with the crew of The Hot Morning Show on WNSB Hot 91.1 FM (www.hot91online.com) was absolutely awesome. I was especially proud to be in the studio because the station sits on the campus of my beloved alma mater Norfolk State University. B Long, Kim Fields and Adrain asked some very engaging questions which made for a meaningful and powerful conversation.
 
I talked about my passion for empowering today's youth, my dedication to building up my community and the mission I'm on to help my fellow single moms through Solo Mommy Magaizne. Additionally, I shared the reasons why I am raising entreprenerial-focused children (FYI: Clara is the Founder & Artistic Director of My Budding Picasso Art and Timothy is the Owner of PositiviTEES by Timothy).
 
They invited me to come on the show anytime I wanted. I will certainly be back to give more more positive news. I have to send a special THANK YOU to Inez Kelly, my editor at Diva Life Magazine (www.divalifemagazine.com). She scheduled this interview for me so I could tell my story.
 


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]