Sunday, March 3, 2013

 

POWERHOUSE POINTER (Don't Add to a Full Plate)

I must admit that there have been times when I over extended myself with projects, activities and events.
I kept saying YES when I needed to say NO. The problem with this was that something didn't get done; oftentimes the very thing that needed to be a priority. The trials and issues of life may have showed up and caused me to fall out of balance therefore creating chaos with the schedule of what I already had on my plate as well as  with the additional things I committed myself to doing. Wanting to do it all sounds nice in theory but the practicality of it all is not always so practical to endeavor. I have now embraced the concept of first eating off of my plate what I already have on it. No longer will I add to a full plate. Remember this the next time you decide to do more when you know you're already at full capacity." ~ Feona Sharhran Huff, Founder & CEO of Powerhouse Media Group (Follow me on Twitter @powerhouse4ever)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]