Tuesday, October 16, 2012

 

BME Interviews PMG Founder & CEO



I had an incredible time on the set of Battle and Music Entertainment yesterday afternoon. Thanks to fellow POWERHOUSE Inez Kelley, I was in the Portsmouth, VA-based studio to be interviewed by the fabulous and fashionable host Joe Joe regarding my passion and mission to empower girls and single moms as well as to discuss my journey as a journalist of more than two decades.

Stay tuned for the airing of the show. Visit BME's page http://www.facebook.com/BMEBATTLE and see who else they are highlighting from the 757.

FYI: This is my FIRST television interview since returning to the Hampton Roads area just one year ago. For the last 14 years, I was living in New York City. It's GREAT to be back home!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]