Sunday, September 30, 2012

 

Testimonials Pour In Regarding BE THERE Parent Symposium




According to attendees, Powerhouse Media Group's "BE THERE" parent symposium on Saturday, September 29, 2019, made a true impact on them. Read their statements below:

"I absolutely enjoyed today's Parenting Symposium. I met some powerful mothers and women who gave empowering information. I received life-changing information that I will definitely use to enhance te lives of my children. I feel the beginning of a sisterhood. Thanks to Feona Sharhran Huff and Powerhouse Media Group for the invite to be a panelist. I pray that something I said blessed someone."
–Jamesina Greene, Founder of A Mother’s Cry Empowerment

"This event was awesome for it taught me how to be a mother if it's the Lord's will for me to have a family. I love the fellowship."–Medea "Dee" Johnson

"This forum was awesome. It was encouraging for me to be in the presence of women of different walks, yet have the same commonality of being a foundation for their families. I look forward to meeting again with these and even new comers. This has been truly enjoyable."
–Miranda Lockhart, spoken word artist and educator

"A wonderful symposium bringing parents together to help become even better parents. I have thoroughly enjoyed each presentation and meeting other powerful women." –LaGuamna Clemons, proud mother of two-year-old Walter 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]