Sunday, June 10, 2012

 

I'm Writing My Vision and I'm Making It Plain


What are you doing about your dreams and goals? Are you writing them down so that you can make them plain? If not, you need to get busy. If you're in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, I can help you facilitate this. Come out to Powerhouse Media Group's workshop "I'm Writing My Vision and I'm Making It Plain" on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 from 6 pm to 8 pm at The Indian River Public Library. The cost of the event is $10 (includes supplies). 

At my previous workshop, the attendees (see photos below) had a wonderful time seeing their desires come to life on poster board. Now, they have a visual that they can look at everyday to keep them on track with manifesting their desires. This can be you, too. 

To RSVP the vision board workshop "I'm Writing My Vision and I'm Making It Plain", please email your name and contact info to: powerhouse4ever@gmail.com.You can pay in advance via Paypal to: powerhouse4ever@gmail.com. Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers, church members, family members and all who you care about. It's time to move from speaking about what you want to having it.
The only way to change this is to take action. Write your vision. Make it plain. Do it NOW!




 "What I got from out of [Powerhouse Media Group's] workshop was that I can dream outside of the box and that you should write or draw your dreams and/or goals on paper". ~ Tionna G.


 "I gained a brand new aspect of persistence". ~ Nyisha J.

"It made you think. It was motivation and a reminder to push toward accomplishing your goals". ~ Genenieve C.

"I'm so proud of these ladies. They have written their visions. Now, they are working to make them plain". ~ Feona Sharhran Huff, Founder & CEO of Powerhouse Media Group

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]