Wednesday, April 18, 2012

 

The Time is NOW to Build Your Empire!

A friend from my other home (New York City) in boxed me through Facebook this morning to inquire about how I was doing. I replied that I am busy building my empire. Then, I asked what was he up to. He said school and work, but that his empire would have to wait. This was my response to him...

"No it doesn't. You can work on little steps NOW. Otherwise, you'll never make the time to do it. It can be done in between. If there is something that you really desire to do, it is possible to start the process and see the progress., It doesn't have to be quick but a steady and activating journey."

If you're reading this, I implore you to waste no time getting started on or building up your empire. It's a "State of Emergency" to get started but not a 911 situation to accomplish it in a nanosecond. That's why I must stay the course and continue to encourage others to do the same. And, if you're a woman living in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, that's why you must attend my "Find YOUR Voice" mini conference so that you can find your voice and build your empire through it. ~ Feona Sharhran Huff, Founder & CEO of Powerhouse Media Group

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]