Thursday, April 26, 2012

 

Fit In

© May 2011 

(dedicated to the child who wants to be included)

By Feona Sharhran Huff

I sit alone
Everybody else
Talking
Laughing
Enjoying each other’s company
Why can’t I be down?
Don’t they see me?
Invisible, I’m NOT
I’m just across the table
But their backs are turned
Turn around
Read my face
Hear my heart
Smell my longing
Let me in
I
Want
To
Fit
In



In honor of April being "National Poetry Month", I will be posting poems penned by myself as well as other powerful people in my circle throughout the month. Enjoy them. Share yours at powerhouse4ever@gmail.com and I will surely post them on Powerhouse Media Group's site. 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]