Monday, February 13, 2012

 

Chesapeake, VA's City Council is Set to Hear Why the Library is Important to Me

I was just asked by the branch manager at my local library to speak at Chesapeake, VA's City Council meeting tomorrow night regarding the importance of the library, the savvy resources and programs it offers and why I can't go without it. Sasha said she asked me because she knows that I totally utilize the library along with my children, I'm positive and would be able to eloquently relay the message. She is even going to pick me up to take me and bring me back home. I am honored that she asked me and appreciative of the services that the library offers. In fact, I just booked the Meeting Room for the launch of my "Movie & a Conversation" series for March 31st and May 15th.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]