Wednesday, September 28, 2011

 

POWERHOUSE POINTER #29

I remember back in high school, people use to call me "Little Oprah" because I was making power moves in the journalism world. I have long admired Ms. Oprah Winfrey and would tune in to her at 4 pm with my grandmother to watch her TV show. Ms. Winfrey is a BEAST at communications. She is a true media mogul. But, there is ONLY one her. And, there is ONLY one Feona Sharhran Huff. I can't do it like Ms. Winfrey and she can't do it like me. We are two different people with our own unique personality and skillset. The next time someone calls you the "NEXT" anything, kindly thank them for the association but gently remind them that you are authentic. There's NO ONE like you. You are "IT."

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]