Sunday, August 21, 2011

 

POWERHOUSE POINTER # 24

I was recently accused of being cocky. The accuser referred to my book, "Be Ye Transformed and Move Mountains NOW!", in which a photo of me accompanies each chapter. If the person had taken the time to see the connection, she'd realize that each picture had a connection to the meaning of the message. The real issue for her, I believe, is that I am nice on the eyes (so say people) and I'm not afraid to smile for the camera. There is a clear difference between cockiness and confidence. I am the latter and will not apolotize for it. If someone tries to attack you for being who you are, don't receive it. They have an issue with theirself. You keep on doing what's right and flashing those pearly whites.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]